Friday, February 08, 2008

2008 Grammys: Predictions on Who Will Win

No, they're not my picks... I'm pretty bad at correctly choosing the winners of awards. I've been doing an Oscars pool at a friend's annual party and the only time I came close to winning was the year I spent all of five minutes on my ballot and pretty much guessed at most of the categories.

So I'm turning to some other sources for their picks on who's going to win the 2008 Grammys this Sunday in Los Angeles.

Rolling Stone weighs in with who they think will win, and who should win, in their opinion.

The Top 40/Pop guide for About.com lists his predictions, explaining the thinking behind his picks.

For those of you more interested in the handicapping of the Grammys rather than musical value, the Web site Betfirms offers its predictions. The site also offers articles on betting on poker, football, etc., so after you check out the Grammy predictions you can slide right into some serious gambling, if you choose.

No comments :