Thursday, June 17, 2010

Tickets for My Morning Jacket's Five-Day Run at Terminal 5 on Sale Fri., 6/18

Left: Jim James brings My Morning Jacket to Terminal 5 to perform five of its albums live, one night at a time, in October. 

My Morning Jacket is joining the performing-albums-live trend at New York's Terminal 5 in October, and tickets for all shows go on sale tomorrow, June 18th, at 12 Noon.

In a period of six days in late October the Louisville, Kentucky band will perform five shows, each featuring one its full-length studio albums, "along with additional songs and covers from each album’s time period." You can buy tickets for each My Morning Jacket show individually, or get a five-show pass. Here's the schedule:

* My Morning Jacket - Tennessee Fire - Mon., Oct. 18
* My Morning Jacket - At Dawn - Tues., Oct. 19
* My Morning Jacket - It Still Moves - Thurs., Oct. 21
* My Morning Jacket - Z - Fri., Oct. 22
* My Morning Jacket - Evil Urges - Sat., Oct. 23

Speaking of My Morning Jacket, they'll perform Dear God 2.0 with The Roots on Late Night With Jimmy Fallon on Friday, June 18th. The show starts at 12:35 a.m. Eastern time.

No comments :