The festival takes place near the church, which is at 704 Jefferson St. in Hoboken (see map). It began yesterday, but most of the festival is yet to come. Festival hours are: July 21st and 22nd: 1 to 11 p.m.; July 23rd through 25th: 6 to 11 p.m. [corrected]; July 26th: 12 Noon to 11 p.m.
Here's the live music for the the rest of the St. Ann's Feast (as the festival is also known). Bands begin at 8:15 p.m.
- Sat., July 21st: Cristina Fontanelli & Orchestra
- Sun., July 22nd: Harold Melvin's Blue Notes
- Mon., July 23rd: The Nerds
- Tues., July 24th: Brass Transit (playing the music of Chicago)
- Wed., July 25th: Steve Lippia Sings Simply Sinatra with the Jordan Thomas Orchestra
- Thurs., July 26th: The Bronx Wanderers (playing songs by Dion, etc.)