Sunday, April 12, 2009

The Sound of Music - Song and Dance in Belgium Train Station - VIDEO

Easter is the time of year when "The Sound of Music" is always aired on TV, so thought folks would enjoy this video of a song from "The Sound of Music" sung and acted out in a train station in Antwerp, Belgium! The performance is quite good, but the real priceless part of this is the reactions on the faces of the passersby in the train station. (What I'm wondering is, how did they get the music broadcast over what sounds like the station's public address system?)

Feel free to sing or dance along... "Doe, a deer, a female deer..."



If the video above doesn't work for some reason, you can view the "Sound of Music" train station video here.

1 comment :

Unknown said...

I have gone through this blog.I found it very intresting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

make money online